home      about    subscribe   contact

Friday, September 25, 2009

Faith 21 now available in Canada!

Thanks to LJ user wakasume for the heads up.

Yup, you heard it right: Faith 21 now offers shipping to Canada and is available in select Canadian stores.
Check it out!

Now, Faith 21 has gotten a lot of critique, especially since they only carry XL - 2X (size 16). But since I have been able to find some items from Forever 21 that fit my ample body, and I'm not the only one, I remain optimistic. Here are a couple things I like from what they're offering:








I'm fortunate to live near one of the locations in Canada where it will be available in store, so I hope to check it out within the next week. When I do, I'll definitely post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook