home      about    subscribe   contact

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fancy dancy

Okay, okay, I spoke to soon in my last post, I'm not done posting yet! This isn't exactly an OOTD as I didn't wear it out today, and I'm certainly not wearing it to school tomorrow. But it's not exactly "dress-up" either as I definitely would wear it out. I'd have never thought to tuck a cardigan into a high-waisted skirt until I saw the lovely Paige of Midwest Darling do it. When it came to accessorizing I stuck with silver and green. Good/bad? I love this skirt a lot and would love to get it in other colours. I'd definitely wear this with tights or leggings (for warmth and modesty sakes) and flats.























Skirt is from American Apparel. Cardigan is from Alloy. Tank top is from Old Navy. Largest bangle is from Ten Thousand Villages, others are thrifted. Both rings are from street vendours. Elephant pin is thrifted. Scarf was gifted by my sister.

2 comments:

  1. You look SO good! Now I want that skirt! I've never really tried on a whole lot of the non unisex stuff at AA, they're womens stuff for me is not very genrous sizing wise, but now I'll have to go up to the shop. :) Like I need another high waisted skirt though? ha

    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige: the only thing i fit into in AA womens are this skirt and their basic leggings, both in xl. overall their sizing isn't generous but it's definately worth a shot to try stuff on. and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook