home      about    subscribe   contact

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fantasy Shopping

I think I've entered the horrible gates of "It's winter! You're sick!" This is the second cold I've had this autumn and I feel awful! At least being at home covered in Vick's Vapour Rub gives me a chance to do some e-browsing, right?

Thanks to Christina at
Musings of a Fatshionista for the heads up on this fabulous Etsy designer, Babooshka Boutique. She offers sizes XS - L, but has this posted on her main page:



XL = special order. I love doing special orders. Please message me with your request and size and I will answer you with all of the details. All special orders & custom orders are non refundable but I will always do whatever alterations or changes within reason that I can do for a buyer.




I'm absolutely loving the oversized, dark jersey pieces, especially this dress in both black and grey.








How would I wear it? With these pull-on jeans from Torrid (if shipping to Canada wasn't so expensive), these ankle boots from Barefoot Tessa, a long necklace like this one from Mod Cloth or this one from Urban Outfitters, a wide bangle, and a big, patterned vintage scarf. It would a perfect easy, casual but still totally chic outfit.

I've never purchased anything from Etsy but OH is this dress getting me all excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook