home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How about an update?

The American Eagle order I posted about here arrived today. Expect a review later in the week but I've just gotta' say that I am very happy with it. Free shipping to Canada and it arrived on the seventh business day! This is so fabulous I could scream! Now if only U.S.-based plus sized retailers could start doing this. But seriously? Here a big kiss from me to you, AE. ♥

On a heavier note, my dad has pneumonia and I'm very worried. I wouldn't mind if you send my daddy some good vibes.

Edit: I also wanted to point you in the direction of the White Peace Dove Campaign. Today, which is when my school had its Remberance Day ceremony, I wore both a white dove and a red poppy. Tomorrow I'll likely wear just the dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook