home      about    subscribe   contact

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Photos

I was going through the photos on my computer today, compiling a folder to get printed off and put in a photo album, and I came across some lovely pictures I wanted to share. Here you go!

on the ferry
a really great photo my sister got on the ferry from victoria to vancouver

Victoria BC
in victoria, it was mid february so the water was chilly

Vancouver
my sister and i in vancouver, you could walk to this beach from her house

february, at the beach


waterfall
in NWT, near yellowknife i think, i wish i remembered the name of this area

Clifford E. Lee
clifford e. lee park in alberta, there's unfortunately no water there anymore

kananaskis2
kananaskis, alberta. i'd say this is the most beautiful place in alberta, but i don't know if that's true. alberta may have horrible politics but it is so very beautiful

brrrr!
very cold, but so worth it! this was such an idyllic place

kananaskis


yellow


emily, sarah
my sister and i, and are (now deceased) guinea pig sarah

ferris wheel
taken at the top of a ferris wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook