home      about    subscribe   contact

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Zooey Deschanel

Now, I'm not much for mainstream media, and I think the whole idea of fashion idols is a bit...well... much. That being said there are a few people in the public eye who I do really like. First up is Zooey Deschanel.

Zooey Deshcanel is so cute! There is always a certain sense of quirkiness in her outfits and the characters she plays. She's also very attractive without being overtly sexual, which is uncommon in Hollywood (not slut-shaming, just truths). While I don't claim to a her number one fan, I have really enjoyed her movies, especially Almost Famous and (500) Days of Summer. Seriously, if you haven't seen (500) Days of Summer yet, do! It is so cute, so quirky, so fun. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, her co-star, is also very cute. She also makes up half of the indie folk band She & Him. Zooey Deschanel is obviously a very talented woman, and she has style I'd die for! Total picture overload because I'm overloaded with adoration.

sunglasses

scalloped hearts

pink n purple

fleur

gold

grey

chis

zooey

aw shucks

ahoy

sunday picnic

navy















3 comments:

  1. I LOVE zooey, and yes her quirk is so endearing and darling, and her interviews are pretty awesome. I love how old-soul she is. :) she&him is pretty high on my favourite music list, haha. I haven't watch 500days but I REALLY want to. I've only heard good things about it.. so, real excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love Zooey! She's adorable, and you're right - super pretty without being at all skanky, which is too uncommon. 500 Days of Summer was a great movie, and visually stunning. Plus she married Ben Gibbard from Death Cab - talk about the cutest, most indie couple ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i absolutely love her! she's like a doll :O and her band is even better, actually! her voice is so old timey.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook