home      about    subscribe   contact

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stuff to say, kind of

I just wanted to say that posting may be light in the next few weeks. I have a lot of things I want to show you, but with the semester coming to an end I have plenty of school work to do. In three weeks I have two diploma exams, both which count for half of their respective course marks. However, after that I have another week off of school.

I also wanted to add that one of my New Year's resolutions is to read two books for recreation a month. This means that I'll likely be posting about two books a month, and so I've created the tag "recreational reading" and I hope you don't mind a few book reviews here and there.

Here're some songs I enjoy, maybe you will too.





No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook