home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Warmth!

Today was only 0˚C (I'm sure some of you are cringing at the "only") and so I was able to go it a trench coat and flats. Glorious! A friend and I spent the afternoon on Whyte Ave, which is a street in the University/Theatre district with about 10 blocks of trendy shopping and good eats. I'm sure every city has it's own equivalent.

You've seen this all before, but still, what I wore.


.

.

.

.

013

003

019

Dress - Additon-Elle size 24
Tank - Old Navy size XXL
Jeans - Old Navy size 18 (ON jeans and tanks are my staple!)
Flats - American Eagle size 11
Coat - thirfted, marked as a 3X
Bag - the Tin Box



Tonight is movie night at the Pride Centre, and we'll be watching Bound. It's supposed to be quite sexy and quite violent. Time will tell as to whether or not I like it. I have had a very good day and hope it only improves.

1 comment:

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook