home      about    subscribe   contact

Monday, May 24, 2010

Inspiration

This infrequent blogging is bumming me out, but what's a blog without digital photographs? I hope to be replacing my camera in the next few weeks, but right now my upcoming graduation is the biggest thing on my mind. One week from today is my graduation commencement, and June 4th is the banquet. My gosh, it's coming up quickly! I am torn between feeling excited about the future and becoming an adult, and feeling just plain scared. Enough chit chat though, I just thought I'd share a few lovely things. Inspiration, maybe?



I love this outfit: floral shirt, denim dress, and charcoal grey leggings. Via Hel Looks, my favourite street style site.




Floral pants via Hel Looks






Both glasses via Opera Opera Opticians Limited





This kind of classic, kind of quirky colour combo is perfect. Via LensCrafters





Hello Kitty cookies via EpiCute




Adorable owl wedding cake via EpiCute




I love hedgehogs, I love chocolate! This too cute photo via Daily Squee, a site that always has me smiling



Scarlett Johansson is a great actress, and a beautiful woman. I love this outfit, especially those sunglasses and red lips! via Fashion Rules!

6 comments:

  1. i love the first outfit. i am all about denim at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Scarlett, she always looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post!

    im your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! And honestly, your photos are fabulous - so don't stress - keep posting!

    xoxo
    jessica kane
    skorch

    www.curvyconfident30something.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha awe I love cute hedgehog posts! i have a hedgehog :)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook