home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grey

Just a quick outfit post. Please excuse the water on my knee and my frizzy hair, it was so wet and humid out. In fact, right after taking these photos the sky opened up and it just began pouring.

picnikfile_UtEcX9
Mmm, chai frapp. I haven't had one in almost a year, probably.

picnikfile_qEGtbB

outfit
I love this cardigan so much, and I want to pair it with pale pink, feminine items. I will, soon, although I own very little pink. Heather grey and soft pink is such a beautiful colour combination.

chains and pastels

rose
Pretty pastels. I am just in love with this ring.

details

Cardigan and tank top - Old Navy size XXL
Jeans - Old Navy size 18
Shoes and necklace - thrifted
Flower ring - $10 from Sears, purchased a few days ago
Nail polish - Joe Fresh Faded Violet

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, sometimes greys really make things come alive even though they're grey. And the Starbucks looked nummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. The colour of the nail polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice outfit! I love grey cardis, have been wanting to get one, now I`m even more inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes - what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit and pretty ring! And that nail polish color is fab!!

    Lexy of Beautylicious Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit - it's so simple but so cute and stylish. You look adorable :)


    www.elizabeth-o-no.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is so classic and stylish. I adore that ring!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook