home      about    subscribe   contact

Monday, August 9, 2010

Make-up Monday: Purple wings

There's only one place that I know of that sells Prestige cosmetics, but since I was in the right neighbourhood last week I picked up a new liquid eyeliner, this time in purple. I cannot get enough of Prestige eyeliner, I want it in every colour.

This week's Make-up Monday is a bit quicker. Rather than showing the process, I just photographed the end look. This is actually the make-up I wore yesterday. It's a lot more subtle than what I normally do for winged eyeliner, and I love it.

face

purple

Prestige eyeliner


Products:

- Mac Select Sheer Powder in NC15
- Mac Powder Blush in Springsheen
- Mac Eyeshadow in Cork
- Mac Eyeshadow in Hey
- Lise Watier White eyeshadow (from the Vintage Moderne palette)
- Prestige eyeliner in Icon
- Rimmel Lash Maxxx mascara in Black

1 comment:

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook