home      about    subscribe   contact

Monday, August 30, 2010

Quick Update

Hello everyone!

I just got back from a quick little weekend trip with my family, and I have a few posts to share with you soon. And, tomorrow is my 18th birthday! I was worried I wouldn't have proper ID, and thus not be able to drink on my birthday, but my ID came in the mail today (along with some presents!). I have about 4 posts in mind right now, with more to come I'm sure, but they'll have to wait a little bit. Well, expect one later tonight.

Oh, and a heads up that BareNecessities, which carries a large selection of straight size and plus size intimate apparel, is offering 50% off their clearance section. Yes please! Who wouldn't want to score a new bra for less than $10?

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook