home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My apologies

Hey all!

So sorry that I haven't posted all week. I had two papers due on Thursday and winter arrived practically overnight. Brr! I'm in Edmonton right now, but I promise to start posting more after the weekend (I have my camera here with me, but not my laptop or camera cord).

I also want to let y'all know that I have a tumblr now, where I'm just posting pictures and things that make me happy. Check it out!

I'm also happy that I'm finally starting to catch up on my blog reading. (I can't tell you how bad it is, I feel like I haven't kept properly up-to-date in blog-land since August). I just have to mention how much I'm loving Erin's blog Plus Sized Pretty, which had unfortunately slipped off my radar there for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. you've finally succumbed to the wiles of Tumblr! I approve! (mine is cypriots.tumblr.com, in case you're wondering why some random person has started following you.)

    and no worries about not posting. school is busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss your posts but now I can go back through all your older entries:)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook