home      about    subscribe   contact

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sequin Skirt

Saturday night I went to the bar for a campus-hosted Battle of the Bands. There were only two bands but they were both great and I had a good time. I hadn't gone out since Halloween!

sequinssequins

This was the first time I've actually worn this sequin skirt out. This is also the first time I've worn this Tegan & Sara shirt with anything other than jeans. Also I'm wearing way more black than usual!

dress and sequins 030smug smile

owl, sequins, tegan and saraoutfit

like a ladyowl!

ruffles and sequins

Tegan & Sara t-shirt - bought at concert, American Apparel unisex XXL
Sequin skirt - Faith 21, size 3X
Tights - Addition-Elle, size 4X
Flats - Payless size 11
Owl necklace - Warehouse One

16 comments:

  1. Cute skirt on you! Wish we had a F21 over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so lovely, I wish I had skirts to wear over tee shirts! My whole wardrobe is dresses haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt so much!

    Did you get a haircut? Your hair looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this look on you - perfect for a battle of the bands! Tegan and Sara are favs of mine. I haven't seen them in concert in a few years, but the last time was in a pretty small venue and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonia you look so pretty! :3 Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Did you have to cut the neckline on the shirt yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a lot in common, I tried on that F21+ skirt but it was too short on me cause of my booty. I also have that Torrid Owl Necklace and love Tegan and Sara we should so be friends! You look awesome and I love how you rocked this look!
    xoxo
    Stiletto
    http://mylipstickonhercollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is sa-weet! I think it's pretty cool that it's all black because there is so much going on that it's not just plain black.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I've just post on my blog an article with my favorite outfits for Novembre, you're in, if you don't want I can deleted the picture and off course I've linked to your blog. I hope I've not a really bad english :) Thanks Leah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an amazing outfit, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is really lovely!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sonia, you are beautiful and I very much love your style, so cute! I'm a recent-comer to your blog and have enjoyed reading your earlier posts and seeing your style evolve.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have this skirt too!! It's so pretty and comfy

    You wear it so well!! You should try and mix it up with some of your other stuff!! TOO CUTE ON YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect show-going outfit. I <3 Tegan and Sara and owls :)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook