home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lunch out

My life in Edmonton is slowly winding down, and I'm spending most of my time packing, stressing about packing, hanging out with people I love, and running errands. Things have been very low-key lately and I certainly appreciate it.

DSCN1292

Today in between dropping off a bunch of clothes at the Bissell Thrift Shoppe and picking up an anti-virus software at Staples, my dad and I stopped for lunch. We went to the Popular Bakery and it was as delicious as always. It's definitely my favourite bakery in Edmonton. There's so much I'm going to miss!

DSCN1294
The pineapple chocolate was so good!

I had coffee with my ex-girlfriend/current friend this afternoon, and I'll be spending the rest of the day packing and cleaning. I hope to get a lot done tonight as tomorrow's my birthday (!) and I'd like to devote the day solely to fun things.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm at that lunch, I have an addiction to taking pictures of my food.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a portuguese bakery? The chocolates are portuguese and are great!!
    I'm portuguese and it's so cool to see portuguese stuff on the other side of the globe!
    By the way, nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Helena, yes it a Portuguese bakery, I thought I mentioned that. Woops! :) & thank you!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook