home      about    subscribe   contact

Thursday, October 27, 2011

1 of 30: Autumnal orange

thr 080

Here is my first outfit of the 30 for 30 challenge. I'll be slowly rolling out the other 30 outfits over the next few months. I'll post the 30 items I'm using and my self-imposed rules in a few days, probably after the weekend.

6

thr 091

I don't have too much to say. This week has been a tough one mental-health wise, but I'm starting to feel much better. In one of my classes today we had an artist's trading card session and it was awesome! The ATC collective here meets and trades on the last Saturday of every month, so I think I'll try to be ready for the one in November. It seems so wonderful! Also, after class today, I went to Value Village (for the fourth time in less than four weeks) and got the finishing touches for my Halloween costumes. I can't wait to put it all together!

5

Old Navy skirt, Payless boots & hat, thrifted tunic, cardigan, & necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook