home      about    subscribe   contact

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mad for Plaid

I've been feeling like an angsty teenager the past few days, and this outfit seems to embody that. Not that I have any angst towards this outfit (I'm pretty smitten with this skirt and blazer) but y'know... thrifted plaid blazer, lots of grey, lace-up boots, a frown, endless cups of coffee - I might as well be 15 again!

angst 008

8

angst 013

I love that this blazer has elbow patches, but I can't help but think of that scene from How I Met Your Mother. Anyone else a fan of the show?

thrifted blazer, Payless boots, Old Navy skirt, t-shirt, & leggings

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute outfit and it looks really nice on you. I keep waiting for my angsty teenager feelings to go away and I still have them, even at my ripe ol' age of 26. I still love the idea of doing things I'm not suppose to and wearing "shocking" things. I've always liked what I've seen of 'How I met Your Mother' but I don't set out to watch it.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blazer!
    HAHAH. How I Met Your Mother is AWESOME!! XD Barney <3
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit.....reminds me of being a moody teenager too!

    Am a fan of HIMYM, and giggled at the mention of the elbow patch bit....that being said, I still love an elbow patch!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook