home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bumble bee

Bumble bee

I was wearing this when two drag queens came to my youth group to talk about the drag community in our city. As they were leaving, my number one drag queen crush (who I have the same houndstooth coat as!) stopped me and asked about my shoes - "What size are your feet? Where did you get those shoes? I want them!" Eek! I died a thousand glittery deaths…these flats really are magic.



Bumble bee

I was channeling Gazel a bit with this outfit, I love the way she pairs pullover sweaters with dresses and skirts.



Asos Curve dress
Thrifted men's sweater
Addition-Elle tights
Land's End flats
Necklace - brooch pinned onto chain, both thrifted

4 comments:

  1. the cutest outfit <3
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! I really like how you pulled the look off, so cute! :D
    And those flats are cute too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the oversized sweater over the floral dress - it IS very gazel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. now THIS I just LOVE. you are so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook