home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Calendar girl, who's in love with the world

Thank you all for the kind comments you've been leaving, especially the congratulatory comments on my last post. I've been really bad at replying to comments lately (more posts = more comments = me feeling overwhelmed) but do know that I read and appreciate every comment I receive!



Wore this to classes a few days ago, and got a tonne of compliments on it. I guess I'm not the only one who likes black and white mixed prints!



Problem: I love how boots and skirts look without tights, but I always thought it was one of those things I just couldn't do. Plus I have iffy feelings about my knees.

Solution: Push myself outside of my comfort zone and look like a mega babe doing it.

nov 30 008

Thrifted dress (worn as a skirt)
Sweater from Zellers
AA leg warmers
Naturalizer boots
Thrifted belt

4 comments:

  1. Heck yeah you look like a babe! The pattern mix is awesome! No wonder you got so many compliments!

    luckeysgoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your combinations are quite unusual, but I really like it.
    I was wondering if you get any special comments from coworkers\family because of the last days you put more effort into clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, I think stripes and florals look awesome together but its something I've never tried myself, I just may finally have to.

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook