home      about    subscribe   contact

Friday, December 2, 2011

Employed!

13 of 30

Earlier this week I had a job interview, and - after months of looking and disappointment - I got the job! I'm very happy to be employed again. This also means that I won't have to create "interview outfits" any more, which I'm grateful for as it's not really my forte. I think this one was alright though...what do you think?



Old Navy top, thrifted skirt, Walmart cardigan, Naturalizer boots, Penningtons tights

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And I think it's a great interview/work outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's great to hear :D. I've never really been a fan of jeans skirts (except for when I was 6-7 years old I guess) but I think that polka dot shirt looks really good on you : ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I really like that outfit, the jean skirt is nice on you. I'm sure it'll be nice to have some extra money for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook