home      about    subscribe   contact

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Floral Blues

After many interviews and much worrying, I've finally found a full-time job for the summer. I'll be working for a local HIV/AIDS non-profit organization and I'm really excited about it. I don't start until next Monday, and with the stress of job hunting gone I've been able to relax and enjoy a bit of a holiday. This has, admittedly, meant spending a lot of time in sweatpants reading on my balcony and watching Criminal Minds, but it's nice to get dressed up and join the real world on occasion. Last night a friend and I went to a literary open mic and had a really great time. This week is the Cathedral Village Arts Festival and there are a tonne of of events and activities all week. I hope to enjoy as much of it as possible before I start my 9-5 job!



thrifted Reitmans dress, thrifted necklace, AA cardigan, WLC tights, F21 boots

6 comments:

  1. Congratz for your summer job. Sound very challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting work, good luck.
    you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt....looks like spring... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I would totally wear. I love mixing lace up boots with a feminine skirt/dress. The cardigan is a nice touch, too.

    http://www.molly-pocket.com/2012/05/fatshion-faceoff-floral-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous, I adore this blue necklace. Good luck with the new job, it's always exciting (and unsettling at first) to start a new job.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Love that dress (^_^) x

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook