home      about    subscribe   contact

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fruit Basket



I've finally jumped into polymer clay crafts and I really love it. I always thought polymer clay was too expensive, but you use such small amounts of it with each project so it's not that bad. Plus: Handmade jewelry! Polymer clay foods! My favourite things!



While I was making the fruity necklace, I also made this rainbow pin to wear for CUQSC/general queer positivity. I'm hoping to have a polymer clay craft night at our queer youth group soon, I think they would really like it!

 

3 comments:

  1. omg that necklace is sooo pretty!!! love it <3

    MyBlog:
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, VAlERiA M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute! I love making clay fruit!

    Michelle
    neonrattail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook