home      about    subscribe   contact

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Leather

I wore this the other night to a queer open mic event, where I shared some spoken word and totally swooned over how talented everyone was. After the open mic we headed to the gay bar for a pint and got sucked into karaoke (which should really be called queer-aoke but nobody takes my advice). I sang Ke$ha because I love her, but nothing compared to two of my friends doing Sonny and Cher's The Beat Goes On. It was SO good. Like I said, my friends are talented.



 I got this sweater from Ricki's recently and it's not really my style (pastels?! pull-over sweaters?!) but the colour is perfect and it's so sweet.I found this perfect leather skirt for $6 from Value Village a few weeks ago and felt like I had died and gone to heaven. It also convinced me to start blogging again. Really! Look at my facebook post from that day as proof!


5 comments:

  1. I love your hair!!
    -Jaz
    fluffyfashioncents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, and a great find! I love your hair as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, where's the wizardy scarf blouse??

    The skirt looks incredible and sounds like a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that skirt, you got quite a deal! I love your hair too. You look lovely and it sounds like you are having fun at Karaoke, ya know I have never been to karaoke.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete

KEEP ON BROWSING!

FlickrTwitterTumblrFormspringLookbook